Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for coaching?
If you can say "yes" to one or more of the following you're a good candidate for coaching:
- I can't stay on track even when I try to make a change
- I'm overwhelmed and can't find time to make my vision come true
- I need accountability and work well whenever I can check in with another person or group regularly
- I want to invest my energy and time effectively in the direction of my dreams
- I feel stuck
- I know I'm supposed to be an artist, writer, business owner yet I need help getting there
- I understand that it's going to take time and effort to make a shift in my life and I'm willing to invest the time and energy required
How much time will it take to see results?
What's the difference between therapy and coaching?
It varies from person to person. Your learning style, focus and commitment to the work are key determinants to the length of time it takes to see results. I ask for your focus and commitment and create a system of accountability which serve as a guardrail, keeping you on track.
Therapy involves focusing on the past and healing your relationship to it using various processes, modalities and techniques. In life coaching, you work with a coach in order to assess and clarify goals and target obstacles and problematic behaviors in order to create action plans which leads to a lifestyle change or the manifestation of a vision and/or goal. The process of life coaching takes your current starting point and builds on it using strategy and accountability.
If you’d like to work with me, take these steps:
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, 25 minute consult by calling 718-938-6097 or booking a consult here.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your consult, we'll use this opportunity to make sure we’re a fit.
Step 3. We'll get started. I’ll provide you with a brief, customized plan based on my assessment of our intake outlining the exact next steps to take based on an evaluation of your needs.
Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.